Regain Life Physiotherapy is committed to best-practice exercise-based rehabilitation for neurological conditions and specialises in:
- Parkinson’s rehabilitation: recently diagnosed and early stage symptoms. (Best suited to people walking without the need of a walking aid)
- Post-stroke rehabilitation: helping you achieve improvements in balance strength and daily function
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome: working with you to see improvements in balance strengthand flexibility translate into more ability in your daily life.
- Multiple Sclerosis: supporting you to work hard through interval based training to optimise your strength, flexibility balance and functional abilities.
- Light therapy and exercise with emphasis on specificity to your problems.
Contact Marize to discuss your specific situation mob 0409 770 703, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are willing to make exercise a priority in your week then chances are that room for improvements are possible. …TRANSFORMING CHANGE is just round the corner.
Working together, your goals can start to be realized. But be warned, there is no substitute for hard work and discipline in achieving a better you. But you will love it when you start achieving your goals!!